Our client, a Canadian transport company, has several openings in the Langley BC area for experienced technicians to carry out preventative maintenance and repairs on its truck and trailer fleet.
Technician Duties Include The Following:
- Interpret work orders and technical manuals
- Conduct mechanical, electrical and hydraulic diagnostics, troubleshooting and repair of truck and trailer systems, including engines and transmissions
- Test and adjust repaired systems for proper performance
- Perform general and preventive maintenance services
- Complete reports to record problems and document work performed
- Carry out all work in a safe and environmentally responsible manner
- Contribute to a positive team-based work environment
Candidates should possess an HD or T&T journeyman certificate supported by directly related diagnostics and repair experience. Consideration will be given to 3rd or 4th year apprentices.
The company offers a variety of work schedules, a flexible benefits plan, and competitive pay supplemented by a profit sharing bonus.
For more information, interested candidates may contact Phil Martin direct at 403-257-5451