Is on skilled trades journeypersons, supervisory, management and technical support staff (e.g. estimators, planners, inspectors).
Our Talent Pool
We maintain up-to-date e-files of domestic candidates, and, we utilize our extensive network of resource industry contacts to search out and identify untapped potential candidates.
After you provide MHRS with a description of your opening(s), we then:
- Search our data bank for qualified candidates
- Network with our extensive industry contacts to identify untapped potential candidates
- Conduct interviews, check references & assess candidate qualifications
- Forward to you the resumes of interested, qualified respondents accompanied by assessment reports
Our Fee Structure and Guarantee
- Clients are under no financial obligation to MHRS until a successful candidate commences work.
- We charge one low flat fee for each staff placement, payable within 30 days from date of hire.
- And we backup our service – If within the first 45 days of employment a placed employee resigns, or, is deemed unsuitable for the position and is terminated by you, we will submit a qualified replacement at no cost.